cole haan nike air cole haan nike air 5(from 8853 reviews) 62.99USD 89.99USD

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Don't Ignore the Similarity between Male and Female in Exercise - Nike Heels




Hence, I followed behind her nike air max 90. You ought to run five miles north, and then turn to the west, through a mile steep slope and then turn back to the south along a winding road.

The race was becoming more and more difficult foamposites for sale. Then it left four miles, the real labored game had already started.

I felt dyspnea and two legs turned to jelly Nike Heels. Peggy went beyond a young man who joined in the race.

She apparently knew him, when she past him by, they cheered for each other LeBron James Jersey . I felt uncomfortable about their talk.

People would not have a conversation in the race, unless the feeling was very good. It was Obvious that Peggy's feeling was very good. I could see that her pace was still full of elasticity. But if I had some elasticity, now it had already long gone.Yet, the distance between her and me was short. If she felt tired, I could transcend her. So, I did not abandon absolutely. We were close to a slope which was very steep and made people tired easily. That would be an ordeal to us. We would reach the finishing line after running only a mile. The circumstance crossing the steep slope would almost be the deciding factors of who crossed the finishing line first.When I was struggling to run on the steep slope, I had a few minutes not to pay attention to her. But when I looked up, Peggy had already run away. Originally she was in the lead five yards, later ten yards, then she ran farther. It was obvious that I could not catch up her. I certainly lost. I got an important lesson from the race. Men and women were parted completely in the books that people read about running. Women were always deemed that they were weak and slow, and men did better in sports than them. For example, people always told them how to put the foot and how to place the arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment